Our Favorite Fitness Finds!July 31, 2013
WIWW: What I Want Wednesday
I need a break. Not a break from blogging, but a break from the blogs that tell my readers what they should be doing (ex: exercise, hydrating, stretching, etc.) I wanted to have some fun with today’s blog and share some of my favorite things with my wonderful readers! Here we go!
1. Lululemon Wunder Under Crops. These crops are not only extremely comfortable, but they fit like a glove. They look good on everyone! I love wearing them for all of my workouts and hanging out around the house. www.lululemon.com.
2. Sweaty Bands. These headbands are super stretchy so they don’t give you a headache. They stay in place and come in super cute colors and designs. www.sweatybands.com.
3. Racerback pullover bra. Ladies, this bra is super soft and super comfortable. It is not meant for high intensity workouts, but it’s perfect for yoga or lounging around the house. www.gap.com.
4. Vertical Rugby Stripe Beach Towel. These towels are in my opinion, perfect. They are soft, big and absorb lots of water. The colors are fantastic and are very reasonably priced. www.landsend.com.
5. Vintage Cotton V-neck Tee. This soft tee can be dressed up or dressed down. The light airy material is perfect for hot summer days and nights. They are long in length which I love because I have been able to wear these comfortably with my growing pregnant belly! Who says you need to spend lots on maternity clothes? www.jcrew.com.