Webinars & Presentations
Depending on the company and requests, we can provide in-person presentations or live webinars. Our team will customize any presentation series based on the needs of the employees.
Well executed presentations are a valuable and impactful means of engaging employees in the behavior change journey. These experiences facilitate personal growth; encourage employee bonding; provide peer support; and demonstrate care and concern. Often presentations are done at lunchtime and referred to as Lunch ‘N’ Learns.
Conveniently done right at an employee’s desk, interactive webinars are an effective and efficient means to provide important and interesting health information that is relevant to your workforce.
Some of our most popular topics for presentations & webinars include:
- Cholesterol: Good vs. Evil
- Diabetes – Small Steps Big Reward
- Move More! Eat Better!
- Overcoming a Fitness Plateau
- Power of Foods: Fuel for an Active and Healthy Life
- Healthy Snacking – Unique Choices on Staying Satisfied Throughout the Day
- Resolution Revolution: uncover motivation, form commitment, and build and sustain momentum
- Nutrition: It’s a Matter of Fact
- Fueling Your Workouts: The Truth about Food and Supplements
- Get Moving! The Ultimate Fitness Introduction
Series Samples (3-12 presentations provided throughout a specific timeframe):
- Stress Management
- Heart Health
COST: $375/Presentation; $325/presentation when you book 3 or more at a time. Cost includes materials, handouts, demonstration, and health professional. Each presentation is 50 minutes in length and can be condensed to 30-minutes upon request. Cost per presentation is the same regardless of the time selected.
Interested in learning more? Click here to complete our on-line form today. Our Executive Program Leader for Corporate Services will contact you within 24 hours. Or simply call 312-222-1414.
Contact InfoMailing Address:
207 E. Ohio Street, Suite 344
Chicago, IL 60611