Trends on a TuesdayJanuary 27, 2015
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope your weekend was great.
Every now and then I post about fabulous items I have tried out/on or purchased hoping it will help my readers. Well, today, I am hoping I can get some help from YOU. I am sharing my “lust list.” This list consists of items I have never tried, only have heard/seen/read about. Chime in if you have any of these gadgets!
- Vitamix. Need I say more? This blender is the jam. Seriously. This baby can make anything (even jam!) Did you know that there is a “soup” option that will heat up what you are blending? To me, this is mind blowing. SOLD!
- Nike Flyknit 4.0 sneakers. These sneakers look so comfy and the colors are pretty! Nike will let you return a worn sneaker after a certain number of days – they want to make sure their customers are happy with their purchase. Cool, huh? Go Nike!
- Air Diffusor. I haven’t completely gotten on board with essential oils but I have been hearing about them more and more. I even have some friends that swear by them. I am always wasting money on candles to make my apartment smell yummy, but did you know a lot of candles are loaded with chemicals? An essential oil air diffusor will clean and purify the air naturally. Sign me up!
- Pod Casts. I keep hearing about Serial Pod Cast, especially. What are they? Am I missing out? Help!
- ALDI’S organic line. ALDI grocery store has really transformed. The last time I was in their store, they didn’t offer much and to be honest, some stuff looked weird. But now, I keep reading about their organic line through blogs and it looks great – and much cheaper! How are their prices so much less? Anybody know?
I would love to hear about any new trends that are not mentioned above as well as information on the ones I have mentioned! Products do not have to be health related, but of course very welcomed since this is a healthy living community! Have a wonderful rest of your week!