Holiday Gift Guide 2015 for Fitness EnthusiastsDecember 14, 2015
Emily’s Wish List
Joy to the world! The holidays are in full swing over here, and I couldn’t be happier. Yes, the holidays can be stressful – especially when you have no idea what to get for friends and family, so I am here today to help relieve that burden. Health and wellness gifts are some of the best gifts, in my opinion. I mean, who can’t use a little something to motivate them to make healthier lifestyle changes in the new year, right? Once again, I have created a “wish list” for 2015, and I hope some of these ideas can be used for your loved ones or yourself!
1. S’well water bottle. I love pretty and functional water bottles. I have quite a collection and this is just another one to add to the list. It keeps water cold and comes in different sizes/colors. I like to keep a water bottle in different areas of my apartment and in my car. If a cool cup helps you drink more water, it’s worth the money to me! www.swellbottle.com
2. Camel No underwear. This is for all my female readers. A dear family friend of mine is the brains (and beauty) behind her company Seamless Thread. Her very popular “camel no” undies are great for wearing to the gym! If you are ever feeling a little self conscious in your tight fitting yoga pants, do yourself a favor and buy a pair of these! www.seamlessthread.com
3. Zella Slim Fit leggings. My beloved Lululemon has some competition! Zella brand leggings are super comfortable (and less expensive). The fit is great and they stay put during a workout – both of which are extremely important in my book. www.nordstrom.com.
4. Men’s Nike Dri-Fit Speed. I didn’t forget about the men, everyone. My brother, Peter, who is also a trainer in NYC, is a huge fan of these. They stay put and aren’t too tight. These pants are also comfortable to wear to and from the gym over the winter. www.nike.com.
5. Run and Done Ear Warmer – Ponytail. This is on my wish list! I love the look and that your ponytail can go through the ear warmer itself. Genius! www.lululemon.com.
As always, I’d love to hear about some of your favorite healthy gifts/favorite things you have purchased or have your eye on this year. Let us spread holiday cheer for all to hear! Cheers to a healthy and fit new year!