Loving LatelyOctober 24, 2016
Stylish and Functional Workout Gear this Fall
Hello fall weather, we meet again. I actually turned on the heat this morning. I usually like the temperature indoors on the chillier side, but my 6 month old may feel otherwise. So, I caved. The brisk chill in the air has me thinking (yet again) about cute and functional/comfy workout gear for the season! Here, I have rounded up a few of my faves.
- Lululemon’s First Mile ½ Zip. I know, I know…big surprise. Again, I just think their workout clothes are the best. Yes, they are pricey. But they last. I would rather pay once for something that will last many years to come. This ½ zip will help keep me warm on the cooler days ahead without the bulk of a sweatshirt or fleece. Plus, check out the back! So cute.
- Zella’s Heat it Up Running Leggings. I am very eager to try these bad boys on. I don’t own any leggings in gray and the fit just looks awesome.
- Zella’s Into Balance Jacket. I love how this jacket looks “cool.” It does not scream that you have been sweating your buns off at the gym. There are some days where showering just has to wait (#momlife) and this jacket would totally help me look pulled together. The only concern I have about this jacket is the length. I like my tops longer so that they cover my rear. Does anybody own this?
- Lululemon’s Down for a Run Vest. I love vests. I hate exercising outside with my arms covered in a heavy layer. My arms need to be free to move! I like how this vest hugs the body and doesn’t look boxy. Again, this piece can totally transform a gym outfit.
- Under Armour’s StudioLux Beanie. Even though I feel like winter hats don’t always look the best on me, I enjoy them. They are so cute! This beanie is super simple and stylish. I know it isn’t exactly something I would go to the gym in, but it will cover up my sweaty hair and keep my mane from freezing.
As always, I love hearing about great new finds from you guys! Tell me, what have YOU purchased or have been loving lately?