Ultimate Beach Body Makeover Policies & Procedures
Registering for Ultimate Beach Body Makeover
• Call 312-222-1414 or text to register on the phone with a Kb Team member.
• You may also register over email by emailing info@KbFitnessSolutions.com.
• Onsite registration available by clicking HERE.
• Kb Fitness Solutions, Inc. accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. No cash or checks please. The program must be paid in full upon registration.
Fitness Level, Ages, & Number of Participants Needed to Hold the Program
• Ultimate Beach Body Makeover is taught by our talented and certified professionals who and cater to any fitness level.
• We need a minimum of 3 participants to host the program.
• Participants MUST be 18 years or older or accompanied with a parent. All participants are required to complete a waiver and Health History Form before participating in any group training session, which will be sent to them to complete after registering.
Cancelled Group Training Sessions and Make-Up Sessions
• When you register, please opt in for the text message option where you will be alerted if a group training session is cancelled due to inclement weather conditions or any other emergency situation. We will also post on our Facebook page. Please “Like” us!
• In the case of severe thunderstorms, the group training session will be rescheduled to the next Monday at 6:00am for morning group training sessions and the next Friday at 6:00pm for evening group training sessions. We are still on the beach if there is a little drizzle.
What to Bring
• Please bring a mat or beach towel for all group training sessions. We may get on the floor for core work and you may not want to lie on the sand.
• Bring a water bottle, sweat towel, sunglasses, and sunblock.
What to Wear
• We recommend wearing comfortable, breathable workout clothing with supportive under garments, such as a sport bra for women.
• Please wear athletic shoes with good support. Cross-training shoes are always a good choice.
Refunds & Exchanges
• No refunds, sorry. Please make wise purchases. In the case of a medical situation, please call 312-222-1414 to discuss exchanging for another service or giving your pass to a friend. Physician’s note is required.
Where to Meet for Ohio Beach Group Training Sessions
• Please meet the instructor on the pavement, near the descending bike/walk path ramp and lockers. The instructor will arrive 10-15 minutes prior to class start time and will be wearing a Kb Fitness Solutions, Inc. shirt.
Contact InfoMailing Address:
207 E. Ohio Street, Suite 344
Chicago, IL 60611