Summer Lovin’: Exercise Fashions Worth Falling forMay 21, 2014
Hot Workout Gear for the Season!
I think it is safe to say that spring is officially here in Chicago (hello, 90 degrees last week!) and with those high temps, comes a change in my wardrobe – my workout wardrobe! Pack up those zip ups, long sleeves and thick pants! Here are some of my favorite pieces to wear while exercising in the heat:
1. Athleta’s Chaturanga Capri – These capri pants not only fit great, they come in two amazing colors: Catalina green and Blueberry. Give your black or gray pants a break and really make a statement in these fun bright colors.
2. Lululemon’s Free Reign Short 4 Way Stretch – I have not personally tried THIS pair of shorts, however, I do own a pair that is very similar and they are great. What I like about these shorts is that there is no liner. I am not a big runner, so I just want a regular pair of shorts. These shorts are so flattering and can look very cute running errands in. Just throw on a cute tee and flip flops!
3. Nike Dri-Fit Cushion No Show Socks – Who doesn’t love a good pair of socks? These socks not only soak up sweat, but they are so comfortable! They hug your feet and give you noticeable cushioning.
4. Speedo’s Thin Strap Training Suit – Where are all my swimmers at?! Good ol’ Speedo has been my go-to brand of suit for swimming laps for years! The thin straps are flattering and I haven’t looked back ever since I started wearing them.
5. Lululemon’s Rest Less Tank – Supportive yet light. This tank offers great support (for myself, anyway!) but isn’t tight around the core. It has a looser fit and just feels good to wear while sweating up a storm.
We love hearing about awesome finds! What is your summer workout staple?!