Things I’m LovingNovember 12, 2014
Things I’m Loving: Fall 2014 Addition
Hey friends! Here we go – I am back with another “Things I am Loving” post! Some stuff is geared towards exercise, other stuff is not. As always, I hope this list helps my fabulous female readers out!
1. Lululemon Stash it Tank – This tank is awesome! It is so flattering and pretty. The sports bra is attached to the looser fitting material making it supportive but not clingy. It is a definite must have for your gym workouts.
2. Mossimo Junior Slim Jogger Pant – Comfy and trendy (and under $20!). These pants are great for lounging at home or combined with some cute sneakers and tee and heading out for the day. Is anyone else sick of black yoga pants?
3. PROatmeal – Oatmeal is back, my friends. Smoothies and yogurt bowls were my top choices this summer but now that the temps are dropping, a nice bowl of oatmeal in the morning is a perfect way to start the day. To give my bowl of oats a protein punch, I add eggs! While I cook my oats on the stove top, I add whole eggs (egg whites are fine too) to the mix. It doesn’t change the flavor of the oats at all.
4. Factory Novelty Quilted Puffer Vest – I just love the layered look. Throwing a vest over a top just makes an everyday look complete and effortlessly cool. J.Crew factory offers this vest in many colors but I am leaning towards the camo one. I just love the pattern with an addition of a pop of color underneath. You could even add a fun necklace to make the outfit a bit more girly.
5. Slow cookers. I have always been a fan of slow cookers but once the temperature gets cooler outside, slow cooker meals are my go-to, for sure. Pulled pork, chicken, chili…the list goes on. Healthy recipes for slow cookers are endless and can be found online. I have the All-Clad slow cooker and love it.